In order to become registered user of the Musician’s Navigator web portal and in order to use its services you must agree to the following Terms of Service:
- Musician’s Navigator web portal is for private, non-commercial use. Spamming of members, collecting email addresses for soliciting business, and similar activities are prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Musician’s Navigator members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- You must not to contact any other user of our website if they have expressly asked you not to.
- You must not to attempt to impersonate any other user or account holder of the Musician’s Navigator or its service.
- You are solely responsible for the contents of your actions through this web-site. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to deleting your account and informing your internet service provider.
- You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Musician’s Navigator or its agents violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members or in any way be deemed unsuitable by Musician’s Navigator.
- You agree that this web-site, in its own discretion, may terminate any auction or use of the service immediately and without notice if we believe that: you are not abiding by the general rules of this web-site; you have repeatedly broken a certain term; you have listed a suspicious item; we believe you to be a manufacturer posing as our customer/user. In most cases when we suspect foul play we will suspend your account/listing whilst we investigate further. If our investigation is conclusive then your account with us will be terminated.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Musician’s Navigator is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service.
- In order to use the website service, you will require access to the world-wide web. You are responsible for any connection, service and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the world-wide web (including a computer and modem or other access device).
- Musician’s Navigator is not responsible for problems or technical malfunctions that render the service inoperable for any period of time; the Website and services are provided "As Is."
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You must not copy and post any material of our other users or other people without obtaining the prior consent from these persons.
- You can terminate your membership at any time, and Musician’s Navigator can terminate your membership by sending an email to the address you used when registering.
- Creating multiple accounts for a single user is not allowed.
- By registering an account at the Musician’s Navigator you warrant that: you meet the minimum age of 15 years; you have given complete and accurate registration information, and will keep that information updated; your use of our website service does not violate these Terms or break any Applicable Laws; you are acknowledge that you will be responsible for all activities which take place under your username and for keeping your password secure. If you become aware of any actual, threatened or suspected unauthorized use of your username and/or any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately.
- While your registered information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and editors cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- We will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Musician’s Navigator follows divers set of principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and editors cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- Notice that we use your Personal Information for four primary purposes: to process and activate your order; to identify you; to help us support you and/or your business; to contact you in case of product upgrades, special offers, updated information, other new services, or in terms of your account maintenance; WE NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD OR CREDIT CARD NUMBER VIA AN E-MAIL!
- Access. We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the account maintenance area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
In respect to business relations of all types between the MUSICIAN'S NAVIGATOR s.r.o. company and its customers, the following General Terms and Conditions of Business hold true in their legally valid versions, respectively. Divergent conditions or general business practices of the customer have no legal validity unless a written agreement has been negotiated elsewhere.
Products displayed in the Musician's Navigator online store does not constitute a legally binding offer but is rather a noncommittal online catalogue showing the product line. By clicking the ‘Confirm Order’ button, customers agree to buy the goods in the cart, and this order is legally binding.
By reading this text customer agrees that he will read 'Order and Payment' section prior to purchase of any product from Musician's Navigator online store and that he understands it properly as well as he understands and agree with the 'Terms and Conditions' of our web site and web store.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
Immediately after making an order customer will receive an automatic e-mail from us. This e-mail contains summarized information about the details of his order. After that customer will also receive another email with pre-invoice and information about how and where to pay for his purchase - depending on the choosen payment method (customer will receive this email receive within few minutes after the order, at the latest up to 24 hours after the order).
FOR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE E.U.: VAT tax will be deducted from the price prior to invoicing and payment. Customer will receive pre-invoice as well as final invoice without VAT tax.
Please, check both e-mails carefully, whether everything in your order is like it should be. Especially entries like ordered products, quantity, price, shipping cost and your delivery address should be checked properly. We are not responsible for incorrect delivery, if wrong shipping address had been provided and for incorrect information from the side of a customer! If there are some incongruities in the confirmation e-mail, let us know as soon as possible on the following e-mail address:
Ordered product(s) will not be shipped earlier than we register your payment.
Currently, we are offering TWO PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- a) Direct Bank Transfer to our bank account
- b) PayPal transfer and Credit Card payment
a) BANK TRANSFER
Our bank contact will be sent to you in above described e-mail together with Pre-Invoice (see above). All orders must be paid to one of our bank accounts before shipment.
All bank transaction charges have to be paid by a customer or can be shared between the customer and Musician's Navigator. We do not accept payments where all bank charges has to paid by a receiver. In the near future we are planning to provide for credit card payment.
b) PayPal MONEY TRANSFER and CREDIT CARD payment
This is fast, free of charge and secure payment option. This payment option doesn't require to have a PayPal account. It's fast easy and high security payment option.
PayPal invoice will be sent to you in the e-mail after your order (see above). Based on this invoice customer is able to make a payment using his credit card or PayPal account. All orders must be then paid before shipment. PayPal transaction is actualy processed very fast.
We will send you ‘payment confirmation e-mail’ with the Electronic Invoice immediately after we have received your payment.
Invoice will be signed with the internationally valid Secure Electronic Signature approved by the National Safety Department of the Slovak Republic and in the accordance with E.U. legislative and international safety regulations. This invoice is document confirming purchase of a particular product in our online store as well as it is the document used in eventual warranty reclamations. Please, keep it. However, if you are interested we can send you also paper invoice as well.
ATTENTION, please! Company customers who wants to be invoiced prices without VAT tax, has to register their companies via our register form first and then wait for approvement. Once company customer (customer with a valid VAT tax number) receives confirmation email stating that his VAT tax number has been approved he can already purchase products from our store. Company customers who shop in our store for the first time should contact us first!
PLEASE NOTE! SOME PRODUCTS IN OUR ONLINE STORE ARE NOT LIABLE TO VAT TAX AT ALL. DISPLAYED PRICES, INCLUDING AND EXCLUDING VAT TAX, FOR SUCH PRODUCT ARE CONSEQUENTLY THE SAME AND ARE FINAL.
Prices are being set and displayed in Euro currency, both including and excluding VAT. Persons/companies with a valid VAT tax number can be charged prices excluding VAT (see 'Company Customers' section below).
Price we charge for a particular product is annotated as ‘Our price’. Often you can find ‘Regular price’ info as well – this serves only as a comparison and information about how much you can save with our pricing as well as info about regular price of a particular product on the market.
Non EU Customers
Customers from outside the EU will be invoiced price excluding VAT tax. The VAT tax will be deducted from price prior to invoicing and payment. Customer will receive pre-invoice as well as final invoice without VAT tax. Please take into account that for customers from non EU countries can be some import cost applied from the side of their home country. This has to be paid at the delivery. This cost can vary between different countries. For instance, it is approximatelly 6% for US customers. For customers from Norway and Switzerland there should be no import cost and so on. Musician’s Navigator is not responsible for these possible costs/duties that can be applied from the side of the customer's home country. Therefore it is in every non EU customer’s own interest to check these duties beforehand. We will not accept any complains according this issue.
Persons/companies with a valid VAT tax number can be charged prices excluding VAT. We will deduct VAT tax prior the invoicing.
PLEASE, CHECK OUT TERMS OF OUR BEST PRICE GUARANTEE → HERE!
Shipping of products from our online store within the EU is usually free of charge (exceptions can occur). Items shipped for free are clearly labeled as well as the world zone where free shipping for a particular item is applied. Please, check out list of countries and shipping rates → HERE
Non EU Customers
Some products are shipped to the U.S. for free. Items shipped to the U.S. for free are clearly labeled as well as the world zones where free shipping for a particular item is applied. Customers outside the EU and US customers ordering “US non-free shipping” products will be charged for shipping according our actual shipping price list. Shipping cost for a particular country is always displayed in the second step of the ordering process (‘Shipping method’) according the shipping address customer chose. Please, check out our shipping rates → HERE
"U.S. Customers Only" products
Please note, that products labeled with the mark “U.S. Customers Only” can be ordered exclusively by customers from the USA. We will not accept order of this products if made by customers from countries other than USA. If you are unsure about anything please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form.
Please note, that we always choose the most effective way of delivery/shipment for each individual order. We are cooperating with different courier companies and national post companies. Therefore we do not have one forwarder which is used for each delivery. We choose for a particular delivery option based on your actual order and country of delivery. This system is one of factors reducing the final price of a product for you!
Products are usually marked with an expected delivery time. Expected delivery time is counted from the day we received customer’s payment. Products usually not kept in stock can be ordered on request. Please note that we do not order these products until we have received your payment. We do not accept returns for products that are not regular stock items. We will usually deliver orders within 7 working days after having received the payment.
If any product is out of stock, the order will be shipped as soon as we receive it. Please note that we cannot guarantee that expected delivery time displayed for products that are usually not kept in stock will hold the true since delayed deliveries from our suppliers can possibly happen.
Please inspect the package and each product in a shipment as soon as you receive it! If there are any damages, the customer must make a claim to the forwarder. The best option is to check received parcel immediately in the presence of a courier/post agent, or at the post office respectively. If your parcel seems to be damaged do not accept it! Detectible transportation damages are to be reported without delay in a written form. Packaging damages are to be confirmed in a written form by the transportation company upon delivery.
Please note that the number of units in stock that is displayed on some products can be incorrect. One reason can be that new orders hasn´t updated the stock numbers yet.
The warranty only covers defects that were inherent in the product at the time of delivery. Misuse or improper handling is not covered. The general warranty time for E.U. customers (including customers from Norway, Switzerland and Iceland) is 2 years (24 months) from the invoice date. Warranty period for customers outside the E.U. is usually 12 months from the invoice date. Warranty period for electronic tubes is ½-year. For used gear/demo gear, the warranty is 6 months. Some products have also extended warranty over 12 or 24 months. Guarantee claims must be raised within the official guarantee period. For this purpose, the product in question should be returned to the Musician’s Navigator company with the original invoice.
Defects or other damages owing to faulty or inappropriate handling, unsuitable packaging or shipment, the use of inappropriate accessories or an alteration of the original components by the customer or by a third party not authorized by the Musician’s Navigator company are not protected by warranty.
Naturally occurring signs of usage/wear are equally excluded from warranty protection.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WARRANTIES AND RECLAMATION PROCESS → HERE!!!
Based on the legislative of the Slovak Republic and the European Union legislative customer is eligible to return purchased product within 14 days after he received it. However, we recommend you to check the information about our products beforehand more times and properly rather than rely on returns. Please check out reviews, articles and blogs/forums devoted to a particular product (from any possible source including Musician’s Navigator) as well as you are welcome to ask us if you cannot get some information about the product or if you are unsure.
Please take into account that returns make financial loss to us and that orders from customers who are making returns often/repeatedly will no more be accepted, moreover their shopping accounts can be canceled. Furthermore, customers exercising their rights of refund must compensate the Musician’s Navigator for any diminishment in value or for the complete value of the goods, to the extent the customer was not able to return the goods in orderly condition, as the customer is responsible for the ruination, perish ability or other deficiency of the delivered wares.
RETURNS CAN BE MADE FOR SALES TO PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS ONLY.
The following conditions must be fulfilled for the acceptance of a return:
Many of these points are also valid when sending us products for warranty repair - make sure to check out our 'Warranty section'!
- First of all, you have ALWAYS to contact us before returning anything to us at the following e-mail address
We will provide you with the ‘return number’ under which you have to make your return as well as with the address where the product has to be sent. The shipment has to be clearly marked with this Return number. Never send the product earlier than we will confirm your return and provide you with the correct address and return number!
- Return must be made within 14 days counted from the day the shipment has been received.
- The right to return a product is valid only for the products which are regular stock items! We do not accept returns on products that were ordered specially for the customer (i.e. products with availability status 'on order'). Regular stock items are all products that are displayed with a positive stock level number or label in the web shop.
- We also do not accept returns for already opened software, license keys, tubes, books, CDs, DVDs and products ordered, build or customized on customers demand. This also applies to goods we consider under the heading of "consumables" such as strings, sticks, drum skins, cables, bulbs, reeds and plectrums, or "Hygienic" such as harmonicas for example.
- Software returns are accepted only when the respective goods have been returned in the original sealed packaging or with an undamaged seal.
- The product(s) and the original box (s) must be received in a 100% new condition.
- In case the customer is unable to return any or all of the received goods and benefits or in case customer returns them in a diminished state, the customer shall compensate us for the lost value.
- We will repay customer’s money within 15 work days after we received the return and customer's account number.
- We will not repay the shipping charges and the customer must pay the return shipping cost on his own expenses, we do not accept carriage-forwarded return parcels (we do not collect on delivery).
- The return shipment has to be made to the address we provided you in the e-mail where we confirm your return. Musician’s Navigator is not responsible for the lost of the product or other obstacles linked to incorrect sending of a particular product by customer.