- We will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Musician’s Navigator follows divers set of principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won't sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We'll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and editors cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- Notice that we use your Personal Information for four primary purposes: to process and activate your order; to identify you; to help us support you and/or your business; to contact you in case of product upgrades, special offers, updated information, other new services, or in terms of your account maintenance; WE NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD OR CREDIT CARD NUMBER VIA AN E-MAIL!
- Access. We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the account maintenance area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Please note, that on some subpages of our website are placed advertisiments of third party websites and after visiting these websites through these ads third party websites may be placing and reading cookies on your users' browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving.