Search in products
Products & Brands
- Guitars (106)
- Bass Guitars (54)
- Hot Amps Custom Shop (43)
- Keys/Synths/Midi Controllers (31)
- Drums and Percussions (46)
- Strings House (16)
- Brass/Winds (23)
- Recording/Studio (322)
- Live Performance Gear (101)
- Custom Instrument Stands (41)
- Software (12)
- Lessons (4)
- Ethno/Exotic and Other Instruments (3)
- all categories -
Hot Custom Amps
Connect to us
Hot Amps - Brownie - Class-A Boutique Vintage Deluxe Guitar Combo - 15W
2.425,20 € incl. VAT
- Musician's Navigator is only and exclusive distributor and re-seller of HOT Amps brand of boutique guitar and bass tube amplifiers.
- Please note that all HOT all tube guitar and bass amplifiers are customized boutique products fully hand-made in the E.U. by point-to-point technology, from selected high-end materials and under strict control.
- We Offer - Special HOT Easy 2 x Payment option - here.
- Warning! The sound of all HOT amplifiers is Hot and irresistible and even after short-term exposure it can induce serious obsession and sound addiction!
GENUINE VINTAGE IN ORIGINAL DELUXE PACK = HOT BROWNIE
The Best of The Best in nowdays boutique old-school/vintage amplification. This is our best deluxe boutique vintage amp. Let's take the journey back in time. With us will even time turn and run decades back in order to bring you the sound you like. This Vintage Sounding and Vintage built two channel "American" styled class-A guitar combo with "long tank“ tube driven Accutronics spring reverb offers unique genuine "vintage“ tone on both channels. Any of nowadays mass-production "Vintage-american-like" guitar amplifier will sound so absolutely "old-fashion" like this one. This boutique amp sounds Vintage because it actually is built alike. Hand-wired, point-to-point technology, AlNiCo speaker, all tube, fully hand-made, offering incrediblly brillant old-school clean as well as one of the best vintage drive channels ever... Now is time to awake and finally live your guitar dream...
- Quality approved by professionals. Check out HOT ARTISTS list and info
!BROWNIE IN ACTION!
GOOD TO KNOW: All sound samples represent sound produced solely by HOT amplifiers.
NO EFFECTS PEDALS IN THE SIGNAL PATH, NO MASTERING, ONLY PURE HOT!!!
- Brownie in action 1: Clean_1
- Brownie in action 2: Clean_2
- Brownie in action 3: A Bit of Drive_1
- Brownie in action 4: A Bit of Drive_2
- Brownie 5: A Bit of Drive_3
- Brownie 6: Hi-Drive_1
- Brownie in action 7: Hi-Drive_2
- Brownie in action 8: Hi-Drive_3
HOT Brownie is an Absolute Top Genuine Vintage Deluxe Two Channel Guitar Amp with excellent old American sound, original "long-tank" tube driven Accutronics spring reverb (1xECC81(12AT7)), optional tube serial effect loop and pentode/triode switch for lowering power from 15W to 7W. Built by original fully hand-made method from selected "old-school" materials and components. Brownie is 15W all hand-made (hand-wired, point-to-point technology) guitar amp/combo in tweed with 1x12" The Tone Tubby (AlNiCo) speaker. It represents absolute top of nowdays original vintage sounding and built amps. It comes with HOT amp cover and footswitch.
We are confident about our Hot Amps. There is no space for compromise, there is no competition we are afraid. There is only pure passion. We build the sound with the biggest "S"! Let's experience what means to get "hottie"...built your own HOT...and it will get you!
- HOT AMPS PRODUCTS ARE COVERED BY 3 YEARS WARRANTY!
- Tolex Color/Design
- GrillCloth Design
- Handle Design
- Optional serial tube FX loop
- Pentode/triode switch for lowering power from 15W to 7W.
- Electric Power Input 115, 230 or 115/230
- Possibility of closer specification of your Hot amp via our
Hot Amps support at: firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone call, or in the notice form on the end of your online order.
NOT SATISFIED ENOUGH?
For any additional special customization demands, please contact us at email@example.com
for original vintage deluxe guitar combo HOT Brownie
- Two - class A (with optional serial tube driven effects loop)
Construction and Manufacturing methods:
- All tube/valve amplifier
- Fully hand-crafted in Europe
- Uniquely "Hand-written" control panel
- POINT-TO-POINT, hand-wired
- Accutronics "long tank" original spring reverb driven by ECC81(12AT7) tube
- All components of Each amplifier are always carefully inspected in order to reach the highest quality, reliability and the best clear and transparent sound.
- HOT's top vintage deluxe amp
- Preamp tubes – 3 x ECC83(12AX7)
- Reverb tube - 1 x ECC81(12AT7);
- Serial effects loop– 1 x ECC83(12AX7) - optional - see customization options
- Poweramp tubes – 1xECC81(12AT7), 2×6V6
- Rectifier tubes – GZ34(5AR4)
- Guitar input 1
- FX loop - return (tube fx loop is optional - see customization options)
- Footswitch input
- FX Loop - send (tube fx loop is optional - see customization options)
- Clean channel: Clean Gain
- Drive Channel: Drive Gain, Drive Volume
- Common controls: Bass, MIddle, Treble, Reverb, Master Volume, ST-By switch, Power (on/off) switch
- Power: 15W (Optional pentode/triode switch for lowering power from 15W to 7W).
- 1 x 12" speaker - The Tone Tubby (AlNiCo)
- Vintage old school Tweed Tolex; Customizable to Original Vintage Fibre (Cloth) Tweed
- GrillCloth - Standard Black Cloth; Customizable - Check out our GrillCloth Showcard
- Delivered in nice HOT waterproof transport cover and with footswitch as well as power cord
- Accutronics "long tank" original tube spring reverb
- Width - 49cm, Height - 42cm, Depth - 30cm
- Weight - 19.5kg
|Your Cart is currently empty.|
...we will beat it!
(Note: customers outside the E.U. are charged prices Excluding VAT)